Posted: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 12:08 AM
Company Name:Luther Collier Hodges & Cash, LLP
Benefits Offered Medical, Life, Vision, Dental, 401K
Employment Type Full-Time
Insurance Defense firm in search of a full-time litigation paralegal with 3+ years experience in civil litigation. This position requires knowledge of federal/state rules of legal procedure, case management from initial discovery through conclusion, high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe Professional, PowerPoint, and legal research applications. Candidates must possess exceptional analytical/communication/organizational skills, the ability to perform a variety of complex duties accurately and in a timely manner with limited supervision.
- Review client files, organize and gather factual data;
- Monitor files to ensure compliance with court mandated deadlines;
- Work closely with clients in obtaining documents and information needed to comply with discovery;
- Review of documents, determine/secure attorney/client privileged information prior to production to opposing counsel;
- Handle wide scope of paralegal functions including drafting correspondence, written discovery, discovery requests, non-party, trial and deposition subpoenas;
- Draft notices, motions, briefs and orders for state and district courts;
- Organization and summarization of medical and billing records;
- Knowledge/compliance with HIPPA standards;
- Perform Legal Research;
- Assist attorney with preparation for depositions, mediations, hearings, and trial;
- Perform other duties as necessary;
- Responsible for recording daily billable hours in compliance with various client guidelines.
Firm offers competitive benefits and salary based on experience.
Please e-mail resume to email@example.com.
• Location: Pensacola, Pensacola, FL
• Post ID: 12334322 pensacola